You are here: Chalksmart schoollist

Registered International School

China's Ministry of Education (MOE) accredits and provides permission for schools to operate as international schools with permission to enroll children of foreign nationals. These schools can generally only enroll foreign passport holders - even more strictly passport holding parents who have a working visa, whose child also has a foreign passport. Approval by local education commissions is also required. 

For more information (Chinese): Ministry of Education


International Schools in Shanghai withLicensed International School Schooltype:
Show All (28)